This privacy statement was last amended on 04-25-2019
i3D.net LLC (i3D.net), greatly values that personal data should be handled with care. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and protected by us. This Privacy statement applies to applications and services provided by i3D.net as well as i3D.net software and websites. This Privacy statement does not apply to any third-party applications or third-party software that may integrate with i3D.net services.
i3D.net LLC, complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data transferred from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States. i3D.net has certified to the Department of Commerce that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles. If there is any conflict between the terms in this privacy statement and the Privacy Shield Principles, the Privacy Shield Principles shall govern. To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, and to view our certification, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome.
i3D.net LLC, located at 1010 E. Union Street Suite #125, CA 91106 in Pasadena is the data controller for the data processing. In this privacy statement, we, explain which personal data we collect use and for what purpose. We recommend that you read them carefully. This privacy statement was last amended on 25 April 2019.
Agreement to this statement
i3D.net reserves the right to update or modify this Privacy statement at any time and from time to time without prior notice. We strongly suggest that clients and others with an interest in i3D.net privacy statement review this statement periodically, and in advance of providing any information. If you do not agree with the terms of i3D.net’s Privacy statement at any time, do not access or use i3D.net’s services or websites.
How i3D.net collects personal data
Your personal data will be collected by i3D.net when:
- An account is created at i3D.net;
- Services are used from i3D.net;
- Subscribing to the newsletter of i3D.net;
- i3D.net is consulted (via the contact form) with a request, question, comment or complaint;
- Applying for a job at i3D.net, using the application form;
- Abuse is reported at i3D.net.
When necessary i3D.net may also request information from Fraud Prevention Agencies (FPAs), Credit Reference Agencies (CRAs) and Blocklists.
What type of personal data is collected by i3D.net
The following of your data will be collected by i3D.net:
- Your full name;
- Your date of birth;
- Your gender;
- Your address details;
- Your e-mail address;
- Your phone number;
- Your IP-address;
- The number of your identity document and its expiry date;
- An administration number that does not contain any information other than that referred to in 1 to 8.
Why i3D.net processes the personal data
i3D.net collects and processes your data for the following purposes:
- Offering, managing and carrying out is services;
- Drawing up and sending invoices;
- Sending by email, displaying on the website, sending by post and notifying by phone of a newsletter, user information, service message or other electronic message;
- Informing about our new products and services;
- Analyzing the behavior on the website in order to improve our website and to tailor our offer our offer of products and services to your preferences;
- Analyzing the behavior on our network to optimize the quality, stability and security of our network so that we can guarantee our Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and Terms and Conditions;
- Investigating suspected violation of the i3D.net Acceptable Use Policy (AUP);
- Determining the identity for access to the data centers and our office;
- Compliance with the applicable laws and regulations.
How i3D.net discloses personal data
i3D.net may share your data with the following third parties:
- Law enforcement agencies, courts, or governing bodies when we are required or permitted to do so by law. The types of responses include, but are not limited to subpoenas, search warrants, law enforcement requirements, protection of our company and national security;
- Investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), under which we possibly can be invoked with binding arbitration if certain conditions are met;
- Dept collection agencies or dept recovery organizations;
- Our affiliates within the Performance Group holding company (i3D.net and Smartdc) in order to provide support services.
International Data Transfers
i3D.net LLC is based in the United States. No matter where you are located, by using our services you consent to the processing and transferring of personal data in and to the U.S., E.U. and other countries. We follow the following safeguards if i3D.net transfers personal data originating from the European Union or Switzerland to other countries: to comply with European Union and Swiss data protection laws, i3D.net is self-certified under the E.U.-U.S. Privacy Shield and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Program, please see www.privacyshield.gov/welcome.
Manage your data
With our portal you can access a control environment where you can set up, specify and change things yourself. This includes your personal data. i3D.net respects your right to access and correct your personal data. If you need assistance revising your personal data, please contact us.
Personal data will be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was collected and for which consent was received, unless otherwise required by law. Personal data that is no longer required to fulfill the identified purposes will be destroyed, erased or made anonymous.
Regarding the newsletter, we store the e-mail address for receiving the newsletter until the moment of subscription. In the case of applications, this information will be kept for a maximum of four weeks. If we wish to retain the data for a longer period in connection with any subsequent procedures, we will do so with your permission for a maximum of one year. The data we use to analyze our network will be stored for at most 24 months.
We take technical and organizational security measures against the loss, misuse and unauthorized access to personal data. In doing so, we ensure that these measures are designated as an appropriate level of security to meet or exceed industry security standards. We are obliged to test these security measures at planned intervals for ISO/IEC 27001, which is subject to independent external annual audits.
Privacy Shield compliance
i3D.net acknowledges the potential for liability in cases of onward transfers to third parties of personal data of EU or Swiss individuals received pursuant to Privacy Shield. In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, i3D.net commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal data. Persons with inquiries or complaints regarding our application of the E.U.-U.S. Privacy Shield policy should contact i3D.net at email@example.com.
i3D.net has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to JAMS, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not resolved your complaint, please contact JAMS for more information or to file a complaint.
You have the following rights:
- Get an explanation of what personal data we have and what we do with it;
- Access to your personal data we have;
- Having inaccuracies in your personal data corrected;
- The removal of (outdated) personal data;
- Withdrawing consent;
- Objecting to a certain use.
For any questions regarding access, improvement, addition, modification, blocking, deletion or transfer of your personal data, you can contact us at any time via the information below:
Michiel van der Donck
+31 (0)10 890 00 70
In order to prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself appropriately.
Withdrawal of consent
You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time by giving us notice. Upon receipt of a notice where your consent is withdrawn, we will without undue delay stop processing your personal data to the extent it is required under law. To limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, please submit a written request using the contact information above.
Changes to this privacy statement
We are entitled to make changes to this privacy and cookie statement. It is recommended that you regularly consult this privacy and cookie statement so that you are aware of these changes.
For any question and/or comments regarding our privacy statement, please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us through our contact form.