Bandwidth Game Hosting
Scope of the General Terms and Conditions
- We make sure customers are compliant with our Fair Use Policy by evaluating the average monthly bandwidth usage over a period of 12 months.
- If your usage of our services consequently exceeds estimated game hosting patterns or is inconsistent with regular customer patterns, we might flag it as excessive and/or unreasonable.
- The Fair Use Policy includes up to 10 Terabytes per server, which will be pooled per location.
- If your usage is flagged as excessive and/or unreasonable, you may be contacted regarding a possible breach of our Fair Use Policy.
- We may then kindly request your cooperation in adjusting your game hosting agreement accordingly.
- If excessive and/or unreasonable usage continues after requesting to adjust your game hosting agreement, your account may be charged for it without further notice.
- We reserve the right to suspend, modify or restrict the use of game hosting services in case of policy breaches.