Bandwidth Game Hosting
Scope of the General Terms and Conditions
- We make sure customers are compliant with our Fair Use Policy by evaluating the average monthly bandwidth usage over a period of 12 months.
- If your usage of our services consequently exceeds estimated game hosting patterns or is inconsistent with regular customer patterns, we might flag it as excessive and/or unreasonable.
- The Fair Use Policy includes 20 Terabytes (TB) per server in North America and Europe, 5TB per server in APAC (excluding Mumbai) and 2TB per server in MEA, LATAM regions and Mumbai. Bandwidth is pooled per location.
- If your usage is flagged as excessive and/or unreasonable, you may be contacted regarding a possible breach of our Fair Use Policy.
- We may then kindly request your cooperation in adjusting your game hosting agreement accordingly.
- If excessive and/or unreasonable usage continues after requesting to adjust your game hosting agreement, your account may be charged for it without further notice.
- We reserve the right to suspend, modify or restrict the use of game hosting services in case of policy breaches.