This privacy and cookie statement was last amended on 07-31-2019
Through the website of hosting provider i3D.net B.V. (https://www.i3d.net) privacy sensitive data better known as personal data will be processed. i3D.net B.V. greatly values that personal data should be handled with care. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and protected by us.
When processing data, we comply with the requirements laid down in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). That means, among other things, that we:
- Clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy and cookie statement;
- Limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data that are necessary for legitimate purposes;
- We will first ask you for your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases where your consent is required;
- Take appropriate measures to protect your personal data, including the requirements of parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your right to access, correct, supplement, modify, block, delete and transfer your personal data on your request.
i3D.net B.V., located at Rivium 1e Straat 1, 2909 LE in Capelle aan den IJssel is the data controller for the data processing. In this privacy and cookie statement, we explain which personal data we collect, use and for what purpose. We recommend that you read them carefully. This privacy and cookie statement was last amended on 31 July 2019.
How i3D.net collects personal data
Your personal data will be collected by i3D.net when:
- An account is created at i3D.net;
- Services are used from i3D.net;
- Subscribing to the newsletter of i3D.net;
- i3D.net is consulted (via the contact form) with a request, question, comment or complaint;
- Applying for a job at i3D.net, using the application form;
- Abuse is reported at i3D.net.
When necessary i3D.net may also request information from Fraud Prevention Agencies (FPAs), Credit Reference Agencies (CRAs) and Blocklists.
What type of personal data is collected by i3D.net
The following of your data will be collected by i3D.net:
- Your full name;
- Your date of birth;
- Your gender;
- Your address details;
- Your e-mail address;
- Your phone number;
- Your IP-address;
- The number of your identity document and its expiry date;
- An administration number that does not contain any information other than that referred to in 1 to 8.
Why i3D.net processes the personal data
i3D.net collects and processes your data for the following purposes:
- Offering, managing and carrying out its services;
- Drawing up and sending invoices;
- Sending by email, displaying on the website, sending by post and notifying by phone of a newsletter, user information, service message or other electronic message;
- Informing about our new products and services;
- Analyzing the behavior on the website in order to improve our website and to tailor our offer our offer of products and services to your preferences;
- Analyzing the behavior on our network to optimize the quality, stability and security of our network so that we can guarantee our Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and Terms and Conditions;
- Investigating suspected violation of the i3D.net Acceptable Use Policy (AUP);
- Determining the identity for access to the data centers and our office;
- Compliance with the applicable laws and regulations.
How i3D.net discloses personal data
i3D.net may share your data with the following third parties:
- Law enforcement agencies, courts, or governing bodies when we are required or permitted to do so by law. The types of responses include, but are not limited to subpoenas, search warrants, law enforcement requirements, protection of our company and national security;
- Dept collection agencies or dept recovery organizations;
- Our affiliate Smartdc in order to provide support services.
Manage your data
With our portal you can access a control environment where you can set up, specify and change things yourself. This includes your personal data. i3D.net respects your right to access and correct your personal data. If you need assistance amending your personal data, please contact us.
Personal data will be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was collected and for which consent was received, unless otherwise required by law. Personal data that is no longer required to fulfill the identified purposes will be destroyed, erased or made anonymous.
Regarding the newsletter, we store the e-mail address for receiving the newsletter until the moment of deregistration. In the case of applications, this information will be kept for a maximum of four weeks. If we wish to retain the data for a longer period in connection with any subsequent procedures, we will do so with your permission for a maximum of one year. The data we use to analyze our network will be stored for at most 24 months.
We take technical and organizational security measures against the loss, misuse and unauthorized access to personal data. In doing so, we ensure that these measures are designated as an appropriate level of security within the meaning of the GDPR. We are obliged to test these security measures at planned intervals for ISO 27001, which is subject to independent external annual audits.
What are cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. For example, cookies are used to display fonts correctly, to remember your session of use on the web server so that you can view the website, or to remember a search term that searches within the website or a selected filter.
Which cookies do we ask your permission for
We use some cookies ourselves, but for other cookies we use third parties. These parties act on our behalf and we determine what happens to these cookies. There are also cookies that are only placed and used by third parties. We have no control over those third parties and how they handle your data.
Below we have included an overview of the cookies used and the parties that belong to them.
Cookie Party: Google, SSID, SIDCC, SID, SAPISID, OGPC, NID, HSID, CONSENT, 1P_JAR
Type of cookie: tracking / functional
Purpose: These cookies are used by Google to display customized ads on Google websites based on recent searches and previous interactions.
Storage period: Up to 2 years
Privacy statement: https://policies.google.com/privacy?
Most cookies have an expiration date. This means that they automatically expire after a certain period and no longer record any data from your site visit. You can also choose to manually delete cookies before the expiration date. Please refer to your browser manual for more information.
Third party websites
This privacy and cookie statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are linked to this website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend that you read the privacy and cookie statements of these websites before using them.
We send an electronic newsletter once every quarter. This newsletter is only sent with the consent of the data subject concerned and contains news and advertising. You will find an unsubscribe link in every edition.
Objection to direct marketing
You have the absolute right to object to direct marketing. Each newsletter contains a link that allows you to unsubscribe. If you wish to file a complaint against direct marketing, a ticket can be created, or an e-mail can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this message you must state to whom this request relates.
Dutch Data Protection Authority
Of course we will be happy to help you if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data. You can reach us via the contact details below, or through our contact form. If you are dissatisfied with the way in which we deal with your complaint, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this purpose.
What are your rights
You have the following rights:
- Get an explanation of what personal data we have and what we do with it;
- Access to your personal data we have;
- Having inaccuracies in your personal data corrected;
- The removal of (outdated) personal data;
- Withdrawing consent;
- Objecting to a certain use.
For any questions regarding access, improvement, addition, modification, blocking, deletion or transfer of your personal data, you can contact us at any time via the information below:
Michiel van der Donck
+31 (0)10 890 00 70
In order to prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself appropriately. In case of access to personal data linked to a cookie, you must send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find them in the settings of your browser.
Changes to this privacy and cookie statement
We are entitled to make changes to this privacy and cookie statement. It is recommended that you regularly consult this privacy and cookie statement so that you are aware of these changes.
For any question and/or comments regarding our privacy and cookie statement, please contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You can also contact us through our contact form.