- Category: i3D.net News
- Date: 31 Oct 2011
- Contact: Rick Sloot - Sales & Marketing Manager
- Telephone: +31 10 89 00 070
The News Room
The i3D.net news room covers corporate news, press releases and notifications to our customers.
If you have any follow-up questions related to the articles posted in the news room, please contact your account manager or contact us through the contact form.
DICE has released Battlefield 3 R6 which we are currently deploying to all servers. All Battlefield 3 servers will be down for a short time while the new patch is being deployed. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Here is the changelog for R6:
- Fix for crashes usually occurring during level switches.
- Game servers should no longer quit in some situations where the online backend servers are down. Server will reconnect to the backend once it's up again.
- Fix for ghost servers which didn't accept connections.
- Kick reasons should better match situations where they are issued. This will help battlelog provide more accurate information to the player
- Connection fixes to avoid players sometimes being rejected while joining the game server on one of the last slots
- Security updates
- Improved server logging