- Category: i3D.net News
- Date: 12 Jan 2015
- Contact: Rick Sloot - Sales & Marketing Manager
- Telephone: +31 10 89 00 070
The News Room
The i3D.net news room covers corporate news and notifications to our customers.
If you have any follow-up questions related to the articles posted in the news room, please contact your account manager or contact us through the contact form.
Though unfortunately slightly later that we had originally planned we are finally ready to release the first stable version on BF3CC.
Note: There is currently a bug that makes it impossible to connect through quick connect. Please use the manage servers option to connect and it will work fine
Release of BF3CC
BF3CC can be downloaded from http://www.bf3cc.com/
This is the first release and our main focus was on providing the bare essential and getting the tool stable. There are many more features still coming in the next week that should make server administration easier than ever before.
A short list of features currently available for BF3CC are:
- Player control (kick/ban/kill/swap teams and squads)
- Server configuration
- Maplist control, set maplist, set next map, restart round, jump to next map/round)
- Manage banlist (manually edit bans, load banlist from server
- VIP users (aka Reserved Slots) This feature is implemented but broke in R5. It is currently NOT working
Features coming soon
There are of course several more features that we will be adding now that we've released the initial build. We will allow the community to make their own plugins for BF3CC so expect a lot of new features after release.
Some of the features currently planned are:
- Autoadmin, admin your server even when you're not around. With auto messages, auto kicks and bans, ingame admin for your friends, minigames and much much more!
- Ingame commands, this is high on the todo list and will be available as soon as possible.
- Daemon support, We understand you don't want to leave your pc on 24/7 to run autoadmin and make ingame commands work, that's why we've prioritized releasing a Daemon that will run the admin tool 24/7.
- Config export to easily set the startup.txt of your server.
- Plugin Support
- Much more. Keep an eye on http://www.bf3cc.com for updates!