The i3D.net advantages
- i3D.net owns a large datacenter in The Netherlands
- We operate a 623 GB BGP network
- Hardware SLA on all servers
- Real-time traffic statistics
- Real-time integrated remote power control
- ACLs and firewalls for additional security
- ISO/IEC 27001 audited datacenter
- CDSA audited on Content Security & Protection
- 24x7 NOC
- Telephone support: 7 days / week
- No setup costs when ordering for 6 months or more
- Monthly invoices
- Payment through bank, PayPal or creditcard
The enterprise-level servers offered by i3D.net are Dell and HP servers that offer a high level of customization. Supported by powerful dual xeon processors, enterprise-level hard drives, ECC RAM and advanced raid controllers, these powerful dual-socket servers offer a stable hosting platform ideal for enterprise-level deployments.
Enterprise Servers: Premium Hosting
Clients looking for the highest quality in their hosting solution cannot go wrong with our Enterprise series servers. i3D.net data centers are subject to the ISO audits and its full hosting environment is subject to the CDSA audit for ‘Content Security & Protection’. Our engineers are certified with Cisco, Brocade, Fortinet, Microsoft, Zend and Red Hat. We only offer A-grade Dell and HP servers with two or more Intel Xeon CPUs and enterprise-grade hard disks: these are known to offer an extended life-cycle.
Secure Enterprise Servers
The enterprise servers are complemented with dedicated firewalls (Cisco, Brocade, Fortinet), redundant load balancers, VPN routers and private switches. Your online IT infrastructure will be safe and secure with i3D.net. i3D.net naturally offers 24/7 support and management, and is always available in case of calamities. For optimized data security, we offer a twin data-center solution in our ISO-certified data centers in the Netherlands and our 16 global data-centers. i3D.net is also a member of the Dutch association for the managed hosting industry (DHPA).
The following overview lists a selection of our dedicated server offering: